Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Presentation !


--- English ---
Okay, Itotally suck at Blog's creation.
Anyway, I'll try do something nice here.
I'm a video game and 3D artist. I would like to use this blog like some kind of diary for my projects.
I'm from France and I have worked in the industry for several years.
I think I'll write more in French, but if the translation isn't too difficult, I'll try to give some feedback in english too.

--- Français ---
Bon, créer des blogs c'est décidément pas mon truc, néanmoins je ferais de mon mieux.
Graphiste 3D de métier, j'aimerais faire de ce petit endroit virtuel un journal intimement public des avancées de mes projets persos.
J'écris beaucoup en anglais alors c'est un plaisir de revenir au français, ceci dit, j'essayerai de faire un effort de traduction, international power oblige. Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment